Can Direct Rule be introduced in Cayman Islands by the Motherland?
Ladies and Gentlemen,you who are in the corridors of knowledge about the social sciences, history, philosopy and politics:
Is there a possibility of The UK imposing diect rule on the Cayman Islands just like Turks and Cacious Islands in this 21st century?
For what reasons would such a drastic steps be taken by our mother country?
Are there other cases examples in historical times when she had done so?
Could those steps be justified by our constitution?
with respect I wish to learn from your comments.
- Government Schools Begin Registration
- Church Street Closed to All Vehicular Traffic
- On Sales : Samsung Galaxy SIV / Apple iPhone 5 64GB
- Sales On: Apple iPhone 5 32GB, Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III / Galaxy S4 Buy 2 get 1 free
- Affordable South Side Home for Sale
- house for rent
- car for sale
- Samsung Galaxy S4 19500 16GB Unlocked
- **Botanical Slimming MSV - Strong Version***
- South Side Beach House for Sale
The comments posted do not necessarily reflect the views of CNS or any individual staff member. All comments are posted subject to approval by CNS. Read more
- You in 80% of cases your
4 hours 55 min ago
- Agree to a large extent --
4 hours 59 min ago
- That is terrible, I
5 hours 2 min ago
- I disagree CNS. How about
5 hours 5 min ago
- We have the legislation, it
5 hours 6 min ago
- The unfortunate thing is
5 hours 9 min ago
5 hours 15 min ago
- We have no idea whether
5 hours 16 min ago
- Ummm. Haven't you heard of
5 hours 17 min ago
- This sort of radical feminism
5 hours 20 min ago