Generation Now takes on budget crisis
(CNS): Local think tank Generation Now, which is developing a reputation for providing a credible forum for interesting debate on some of Cayman’s most contentious issues, will be tackling the budgetary crisis on Thursday. The group has pulled together a diverse panel to discuss what has become that latest problem on the government’s agenda. Cayman Finance chair Richard Coles, former deputy governor Donovan Ebanks, Opposition Leader Alden McLaughlin, Independent MLA Ezzard Miller, and Chair & Professor of Business Studies at UCCI Dr Robert Weishan will be tackling the thorny issue of public finances. However, ironically, because of the crisis the UDP government said it could not participate.
The event will be held at the Harquail Theatre at 7pm Thursday, but in an effort to encourage a bigger live audience it will not be aired on radio. Austin Harris will be moderating the debate and organisers are asking those coming to the event to contribute $10 on entrance to defray the expenses incurred in hosting the forum.
See flyer below.
|GN- Flyer Budget Crisis.pdf||46.62 KB|
- On Sales : Samsung Galaxy SIV / Apple iPhone 5 64GB
- Sales On: Apple iPhone 5 32GB, Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III / Galaxy S4 Buy 2 get 1 free
- Affordable South Side Home for Sale
- house for rent
- car for sale
- Samsung Galaxy S4 19500 16GB Unlocked
- **Botanical Slimming MSV - Strong Version***
- South Side Beach House for Sale
- 3.05 acres of Bluff land
- Large Spot Bay beach lot
The comments posted do not necessarily reflect the views of CNS or any individual staff member. All comments are posted subject to approval by CNS. Read more
- There need to be good prison
7 hours 19 min ago
- Mckeeva fixed 'em all good!
7 hours 25 min ago
- Wow , Look at the Social
7 hours 32 min ago
- No joke, it's the truth, not
7 hours 33 min ago
- Lets no forget the eventual
7 hours 47 min ago
- Except as a direct result of
7 hours 53 min ago
- GO PPM!
8 hours 7 min ago
- Based on recent articles even
8 hours 12 min ago
- 16:11, I read the report and
8 hours 19 min ago
- Sorry 16:10, I read this
9 hours 32 min ago